Suikanji Main Temple
It was built in 1040 (1st year of Keichū Era) by Myōson Daisōshō and it is one of the Gobessho temple. The Hondō was rebuilt in 1655 (1st year of Meireki Era) and placed in the actual position in 1988 (63rd year of Shōwa Era).
- Designation Category
- Cultural Property of Shiga Prefecture
- The Period
- Edo Period (1st year of Meireki Era, 1655)