It is a Shinto shrine within Ishiyamadera Temple dedicated to Emperor Tenji’s successive emperors. It is built with Ikkensha style on the wollastonite on the east side of the main hall, with a Cypress bark roof. It was erected together with the ceremonial hall of the main temple during the reconstruction in the Keicho Era.
- Designation Category
- Cultural Property of Japan
- The Period
- 7th year of the KeichōEra (1602)