It is a simple and well balanced shōrō (belfry) with an hiwadabuki roof and a flared, skirt-like, lower portion called hakamagoshi. The actual belfry was built in 1792 (2nd year of Tenmei Era) and restored in 1814 (11st year of Bunka Era).
- Designation Category
- Cultural Property of Shiga Prefecture
- The Period
- 11th year of Bunka Era (1814)