The Hoju-in belongs to the Nanin Temple of the Miidera Temple, and it used to be called Saigakubo. It was restored during the Keicho era (1615 ~ 1624) by Hojuhoin Ryogyoku. The building was rebuilt in the 7th year of the An’ei era (1778), and it is now the headquarters of Mii Old Style Sencha Tea Ceremony with the Miidera temple as originator.
Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=9256 in /home/miidera1200/www/otsurekishi/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007