Heritage

Suikanji Main Temple

Suikanji Main Temple
  • photo
  • movie

It was built in 1040 (1st year of Keichū Era) by Myōson Daisōshō and it is one of the Gobessho temple. The Hondō was rebuilt in 1655 (1st year of Meireki Era) and placed in the actual position in 1988 (63rd year of Shōwa Era).

Specified Classification Cultural Property of Shiga Prefecture
Location 246 Onjōji-chō, Ōtsu city, Shiga prefecture