It was built in 1616 (1st year of Genna Era) inside Bizōji’s area and was one of the Gobessho of Miidera. It was moved near to the Mio shrine of the Nanin in 1910 (43rd year of Shōwa Era), and restored and moved to the actual place in 1956 (31st year of Shōwa Era). In 1989 (1st year of Heisei Era), the coloring was refreshed and the original beauty of the building revived.
|Specified Classification||Cultural Property of Japan|
|Location||246 Onjōji-chō, Ōtsu city, Shiga prefecture|